Join us at the Stockton Flavor Fest for a two-day celebration of Stockton's diverse cultures featuring delicious food, crafts and makers, and a variety of music, dance, arts, and more!
Weber Point Event Center on the Downtown Stockton Waterfront, May 14-15, 2022.
Highlights of the Stockton Flavor Festival include:
• The artist line-up / set times are subject to change without notice.
• Anyone caught forging entry tickets, wristbands or any other special admission tickets in order to access the Festival or sell such tickets for the festival will be prosecuted without exception.
• The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Stockton Flavor Fest. There may be a metal detecting wand search upon admission. It is a condition of entry to the Stockton Flavor Fest that you will submit to any reasonable search request.
• Illegal substances are strictly prohibited at the Festival. Any person found in possession of such substances will be denied entry and / or removed from the Festival, and Police may be called to attend.
• While at the Stockton Flavor Fest, adults must be able to provide valid identification if requested by a member of security or staff.
• By attending Stockton Flavor Fest and events produced by Visit Stockton you consent to being filmed and or photographed, whereas your image, voice, and likeness may be used by the Stockton Flavor Fest for promotional purposes.
• Any photography or video taken at these events, whether in digital or analog format, is subject to a mandatory, non-exclusive license to Stockton Flavor Fest for use in promotional purposes. Any artwork or performances sponsored by the Stockton Flavor Fest is also subject to a mandatory, non-exclusive license to Visit Stockton for use in promotional purposes. The “Footage” may also be used by or on behalf of the Company or any of the Company’s subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, sponsors, officers, shareholders, successors or assigns for any purpose, including, but not limited to, archival, promotional, and commercial purposes, without any compensation to you. You waive all other rights in the Footage, including, but not limited to, all claims of so-called moral rights. This Footage may also be used as a means to identify and facilitate the prosecution of illegal or impermissible conduct.
• All photographers using professional equipment (ie DSLR / anything with a detachable lenses) are required to have media credentials to take pictures or video at the Stockton Flavor Fest.
• Attendees may take photos and shoot video for personal, non-commercial use, with personal cameras (excluding SLR/DSLRs) as long as they are not standing in the press area, obstructing views, using any sort of device like a tripod or selfie-stick. Any recordings made by ticket holders on or near the Stockton Flavor Fest site may not be used for commercial or public purposes, unless consented to by Visit Stockton.
• DRONE use is prohibited without specific written permission from the Stockton Flavor Fest.
• Unauthorized photography or audio/video recording of any performance at the Stockton Flavor Fest is strictly prohibited.
• The Festival disclaims all responsibility from losses or damages to vehicles parked in or near the Stockton Flavor Fest. The Stockton Flavor Fest is not responsible for losses or damage to any vehicle on or near the Stockton Flavor Fest, including, without limitation, vehicles towed from the Stockton Flavor Fest site.
• You hereby indemnify and not hold responsible Visit Stockton, its parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, and each of their respective representatives, officers, directors, owners, members, trustees, agents, employees, successors and assigns, including the owners of the venues where the Stockton Flavor Fest events take place, the ticket agent(s), festival sponsors, the promoter(s), and the performing artists, including their respective management, agents, staff and designees (collectively, the “Company Parties”) from any loss, liability, damage or cost in any way arising out of or related to, your actions and omissions at, around, or while traveling to and from, the Festival.
• You hereby waive, discharge, hold harmless and covenant not to sue the Company Parties from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the Stockton Flavor Fest, for any claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, controversies, damages, costs or experiences of whatsoever kind, nature, or description arising out of, or related to the Stockton Flavor Fest, your attendance at the Stockton Flavor Fest, or your travel to and from the Stockton Flavor Fest, whether or not caused by the negligence or gross negligence of the Company Parties.
• For safety reasons, Visit Stockton reserves the right to, without any prior notice or compensation to you: (i) postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Festival; (ii) provisionally keep visitors on the Festival site at the end of the Stockton Flavor Fest; (iii) totally or partially vacate the Stockton Flavor Fest site; and (iv) deny access to the Stockton Flavor Fest site regardless of the possession of a Ticket.
• Visit Stockton reserves the right to change, modify, or alter any aspect of the Stockton Flavor Fest (including, without limitation, the appearance of any performer or artist, and/or the order of performance of any performer or artist), at any time, for any reason whatsoever, without any prior notice or compensation to You. You understand that the artists and/or line up for the Festival may be changed and that such occurrence shall not, under any circumstances, entitle You to any claim whatsoever, including, but not limited to, a refund for Your Ticket
• You understand, acknowledge and agree that the names of any artist, act or performer contained in any Stockton Flavor Fest promotional material is intended for informational purposes only, and does not, in any way, represent the importance or headline status of any single artist, act or performer, and is subject to change without prior notice.
Tickets are non-returnable. Refunds may only be available if the Stockton Flavor Fest is cancelled or entirely rescheduled. The performers and advertised attractions are subject to change, and no refunds will be offered if any performances are cancelled.